domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

No, don't worry! It's ok for me :)

Of course it's ok for me, I mean, we are friends and that's not gonna change.

I am a pacifist, I am the good girl. Anything you do, I'm just gonna smile and say: No, don't worry! It's ok for me :)
Go on, steal my world. Let me 3 pentagrams from a song and keep me 4 hours a week aftr school for nothing. Erase my encore, yeah! the one I've been practicing for weeks. Replace me in front of me.

And yeah! of course you can replace me too. That's so easy! Take my best friend the one I used to trust, and be the perfect lover you never were to me. It's fine. I mean, I didn't make you happy, never good enough, so best luck the second time.

And you, dear friend I talk to smiling, dear friend. Of course I don't care if you're with him. No! it's yours :) and don't bother thinking in my feelings, you know, they are always good and kind. Oh and, don't be afraid of asking for help any time you need me.
I'm always there to help, he can tell you. I gave him food, help and advice. I drove him home, and kept awake to make something special in special dates for my fucking special best friend. Of course he ended telling my secrets, but who cares? Forgive and forget,once again :)

And all of you, of course I don't have a breakable heart! You can hurt me anytime you want, anyway I'll say: No, don't worry! It's ok for me :)
Come tell me nice things, kiss me and then say you don't like me anymore, anyway we'll be friends forever. My heart is home of pardon, sweetness, goodness, stupidness, sumition, and silence.

But, but any time I smile and say it's ok for me, I want a reciprocal reaction from you. I expect you to say "No, don't worry! It's ok for me :)" when I come to ask if I can kill you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario